- The Training & Placement cell, CG Group of Nursing College facilitates the process of placement of students passing out from the Institute besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up of internship and training program of students. The office liaises with various establishments, Hospitals etc which conduct campus interviews and select graduate and post-graduate students from all disciplines. The Training & Placement Office provides the infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics.
- Clinical Attachments apart form all major hospital of Raipur & Bilaspur. Our Institute are afﬁliated with 1000 bedded Dr. BR. Ambedkar Govt. Hospital, Raipur, 800 bedded CIMS Medical College & Hospital, Bilaspur. Dist. Hospital of Raipur & Bilaspur community Health Centre, Primary Health Center of Abhanpur, Dharsiwa, Kota, Ratanpur, Bilaha among others. Departments equipped with the latest equipments are made available for the training purpose with ultra modern equipments & Cath Labs.
- Follow UGC Regulations, 2009 on curbing the menace of ragging (Available on INC website, i.e. www.indiannursingcouncil.org )
- Ensuring online undertaking by the students and parents in the prescribed format regarding anti-ragging through website        www.amanmovement.org or www.antiragging.in
- All the students, faculty and staff of the CG Group of Nursing College are aware of the following anti-ragging number and websites for reporting incidents of ragging occurring in college and Hostel.
- National Anti-ragging Helpline 1800-1805522 (Toll Free)
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit website: www.amanmovement.org or www.antiragging.in
- UGC’s website (www.ugc.ac.in) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ragging is totally prohibited in CG Group of Nursing College and its inside, outside the campus & its Hostel and anyone found guilty of ragging or abetting ragging whether actively or passively, or being a part of conspiracy to promote ragging, is liable to be punished in accordance with UGC regulations 2009 and “Ragging Pratishedh Adhiniyam-2001” which has enacted by the Govt. of Chhattisgarh for prevention of ragging in educational institutions in the state.The students and faculties are informed to,
CG Group of Nursing College ensures that the congenial and welcoming environment is given to the fresher’s. To achieve this objective following committees have been formed by the college for the session 2016-17 as per UGC regulations 2009.
- Self deference training for students, Yoga and meditation classes and Recreational & Cultural Events like Annual gathering “spandan “ Indoor and out door games competition Cultural activities and competition include mehandi ,face painting ,rangoli completion etc.
- Nursing is a profession filled with limitless personal and professional rewards. When choosing a career in nursing, you are choosing to spend your life giving, and helping others. As nursing is an Art along with being a Science, it requires compassion and caring and promotes quality of life from birth to death. Nursing is one of the most flexible professions around. Nurses can find work where and when they want, full-time or part-time. Some nurses take career breaks to raise a family or to go back to school. Most can easily start their careers where they left off, even if absent for years.
- Today nurses have more choice where to work than ever before. As there is a significant shortage of nurses, once qualified most Nurses do not find it difficult to be appointed to an entry level position. Due to advances in health care it is also predicted that there will be a shortage of nurses for some years to come. This is also due to the fact that people are living longer. Qualified nurses with Bachelors of Science Degrees in Nursing (B.Sc. N) are pretty much guaranteed jobs straight from college, and can be assured of a secure career for the future.
- A career in Nursing involves much more than science, and is often viewed as a vocation. To make a good nurse you need a compassionate and caring side, otherwise you may not be cut out for the job. The nursing field is composed of many different types of nurses, from Occupational Health Nurses to Ambulatory Care Nurse, Nurses who help with supervising patients to Nurses in high traffic hospitals.
- Still updating...